As the district moves to distance learning at homes, Irving ISD is committed to ensuring our students receive breakfast and lunch.
“Grab and go” breakfast and lunch will be served for any student age 18 and under from 10 AM to 1 PM at the following schools:
- Bowie Middle School – 600 E. 6th St., Irving 75060
- Crockett Middle School – 2431 Hancock St., Irving 75061
- Houston Middle School – 3033 W. Country Club Dr., Irving 75038
- Lamar Middle School – 219 Crandall, Irving 75060
- Keyes Elementary School – 1501 N. Britain Rd., Irving 75061
- Lee Elementary School – 1600 Carlisle, Irving 75062
Beginning the week of April 6, meals will be distributed two days a week between 10 AM and 1 PM. On Monday students will pick up three days’ worth of meals, and on Thursday, students will receive two days’ worth of meals. This means that students will receive five days worth of meals for the week.
Student must be present in the car, as required by the Texas Department of Agriculture, but they do not have to show a student ID. Any student 18 years of age and younger qualify for the meals.