Great news! The “Grab and Go” meals program has been extended through August 12.
Each Wednesday, students will receive 12 meals (6 breakfasts and 6 lunches) at 12 convenient locations from 10 AM to 1 PM. The locations are:
- Irving High School – 900 N. O’Connor Rd., Irving 75061
- Austin Middle School – 825 E. Union Bower Rd., Irving 75061
- Bowie Middle School – 600 E. 6th St., Irving 75060
- Crockett Middle School – 2431 Hancock St., Irving 75061
- Houston Middle School – 3033 W. Country Club Dr., Irving 75038
- Johnson Middle School – 3601 W. Pioneer Dr., Irving 75061
- Lamar Middle School – 219 Crandall, Irving 75060
- Keyes Elementary School – 1501 N. Britain Rd., Irving 75061
- Lee Elementary School – 1600 Carlisle, Irving 75062
- Schulze Elementary School – 1200 S. Irving Heights Dr., Irving 75060
- Thomas Haley Elementary School – 3601 Cheyenne St., Irving 75062
- Townley Elementary School – 1030 Vilbig, Irving 75060
In addition, Irving ISD Food Services will be distributing breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday through August 7 at the following locations:
- Lee Park Recreation Center, 3000 Pamela Dr., Irving 75062
- Breakfast: 10 to 11 AM
- Lunch: 1 to 2 PM
- Senter Park Recreation Center, 901 Senter Rd., Irving 75060
- Breakfast: 9 to 10 AM
- Lunch: 11:30 to 1 PM
Families can also receive food assistance from the following:
- Irving Cares Food Pantry (440 S Nursery Rd #101, Irving 75060)
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 AM to 1 PM
- Thursdays from 1 to 4 PM
- Crisis Ministries Pantry (114 E. 2nd St., Irving 75060)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 AM to 1:15 PM
- the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month from 10 to 12 PM
For “Grab and Go” meal pick-up at Irving ISD schools, the Texas Department of Agriculture has provided two options regarding children being present to receive a meal.
- Option 1: Continue to bring your child with you to pick up “Grab and Go” meals.
- Option 2: Keep your child at home and pick up meals for your child as long as the TWO criteria below are followed:
- Parent/Guardian may only pick up meals for their child(ren).
- Show proof you are only picking up for your child(ren) with one of the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Student ID cards
- Copy of student’s report card (Report card can be shown electronically on your phone. To download your child’s report card to your phone, follow these steps:)
- Step One: Go to IrvingISD.net/HAC. (If you experience issues using HAC, clear your internet cache.)
- Step Two: Log in with username and password. (If you do not have an account or are missing a student from your account, log in with your student’s district username and password.)
- Step Three: Choose your student by clicking the tab at the top right.
- Step Four: Select the Grades tab at the top right.
- Step Five: Select the Report Card tab.
- Step Six: Show your phone screen with your child’s report card to the Grab and Go meals worker.